Recreational Hunting Properties : Cloutierville : Natchitoches Parish : Louisiana

Recreational Hunting Properties

1,757 Acres : Cloutierville : Natchitoches Parish : Louisiana : Auction 10/25/19

List and Sell Your Farms and Farmland

List and Sell Your Farms and Farmland in louisiana

Reach more farm and farmland buyers, get more leads, sell your farm

Search Saved
Email Sent

Louisiana Farms For Sale : 1,000 - 2,000 Acres

Recreational Hunting Properties : Cloutierville : Natchitoches Parish : Louisiana

Auction - Recreational Hunting Properties in CenLA Live & Online Thru October 25 • 2% Buyer's Broker Commission Live Auction: Oct 25 • Alexandria, La Bidding Online: Oct 18-25 Shown By Appointment Only Don't miss the chance to bid on these premier hunting properties for sale at auction this...

Showcase 1,757 Acres : AUCTION 10/25/19

Recreational Hunting Properties

Natchitoches Parish : Louisiana

United Country Real Estate

1100 Ac, Year Around Recreational : Columbia : Caldwell Parish : Louisiana

1100 +/- ac year around recreational tract with timber income in Caldwell Parish, LA This timberland tract in northern Caldwell Parish will provide you, your family, friends, and clients year around use. It has diverse topography, hunting, private lake, river access, a turn-key camp, and on-going...

1,100 Acres : $2,475,000

1100 Ac, Year Around

Columbia : Caldwell Parish : LA

RecLand Realty, LLC

Kingston Ranch High Fence Hunting : Clayton : Concordia Parish : Louisiana

The Kingston Ranch is as good as it gets when it comes to a true Sportsman's Paradise. This magnificent high fence property is home to some of the best whitetail deer in Louisiana. With over 900 acres of mature hardwood timber winding through dozens of food plot, it's easy to see why this property...

1,536 Acres : $6,000,000

Kingston Ranch High Fence

Clayton : Concordia Parish : LA

Timber Investment & Hunting Tract : Bastrop : Morehouse Parish : Louisiana

This 1,102 +/- acres located in Morehouse Parish, LA is an ideal timber investment. The majority of the property is pine plantation, with about 40% being merchantable stands averaging 17 years old and the other 60% being 11 year old (average) pre-merch that will be ready for its first thinning in...

1,102 Acres : $2,038,700

Timber Investment & Hunting

Bastrop : Morehouse Parish : LA

Andy Barrs : Barrs Industries

Large Recreational Hunting Acreage : Cloutierville : Natchitoches Parish : Louisiana

Little EVA Plantation is a large contiguous recreational hunting opportunity comprised of +/- 1,767 acres located on Hwy 1 in Chopin, LA. It is surrounded by the Cane River, Bayou Cocodrie & Horse Bayou and lies adjacent to the Red River National Wildlife Refuge. The primary gate to the property is...

1,767 Acres : $3,500,000

Large Recreational Hunting

Natchitoches Parish : Louisiana

Large Recreational Hunting Acreage : Cloutierville : Natchitoches Parish : Louisiana

Little EVA Plantation is a large contiguous recreational hunting opportunity located on Hwy 1 in Chopin, LA. It is surrounded by the Cane River, Bayou Cocodrie & Horse Bayou and lies adjacent to the Red River National Wildlife Refuge. The primary gate to the property is only 2.4 miles from the...

1,655 Acres : $3,100,000

Large Recreational Hunting

Natchitoches Parish : Louisiana

Large Recreational/Hunting Retreat : Colfax : Grant Parish : Louisiana

Center Bayou North is a large recreational tract containing 1,261 +/- acres and located in Colfax, Louisiana just 8 miles east of I-49 and 12 miles west of Hwy 167. The entire western boundary fronts the banks of Bayou Darrow, while the majority of the eastern side borders Bayou Rigolette. This...

1,261 Acres : $1,499,999

Large Recreational/Hunting

Colfax : Grant Par : Louisiana

Center Bayou South, 1014 Acres : Colfax : Grant Parish : Louisiana

Center Bayou South is a large recreational tract containing 1,014 +/- acres and located in Colfax, Louisiana just 8 miles east of I-49 and 12 miles west of Hwy 167. The entire western boundary fronts the banks of Bayou Darrow, and all of the eastern side borders Bayou Rigolette. This acreage was...

1,014 Acres : $1,299,999

Center Bayou South, 1014 Acres

Colfax : Grant Par : Louisiana

1000 Acres in Tensas Parish : Saint Joseph : Tensas Parish : Louisiana

This one thousand acre property is located in Tensas Parish Louisiana. It consists of 720 acres of highly productive farmland which includes a 5,000 square foot equipment shed, a 2,100 square foot equipment shed and 1 Tennant house. The property has good access from a hard surfaced, parish road...

1,000 Acres : $5,000,000

1000 Acres in Tensas Parish

Saint Joseph : Tensas Par : LA

1 - 9 : 9