The 402-acre Surface Creek Ranch lies just below the south rim of the Grand Mesa in Delta County, Colorado. The gently sloping terrain is covered with beautiful mature aspens and small mountain meadows, and the ranch and adjacent Grand Mesa National Forest offer excellent elk and deer hunting.
* 402 acres in Delta County Colorado.
* Property lies just below the south rim of the Grand Mesa.
* Less than 15 minutes away from Cedaredge, CO.
* Sweeping views of several dramatic snow-capped mountain ranges, including the Raggeds, West Elks and San Juans.
* Excellent elk, mule deer, and black bear hunting, with unlimited over-the-counter elk tags.
* Mostly covered with mature aspens interspersed with small mountain meadows.
* Ideal wildlife habitat with multiple seeps, springs and ponds.
* Northern Ranch Boundary is Grand Mesa National Forest.
* Montrose and Grand Junction Colorado, with commercial air service, are only an hour away from the property.
* Includes all seller-owned mineral rights.
Contact Jeff Hubbard or Pat Lancaster.