Wilson Creek Ranch presents the unique opportunity to own almost 15,000 acres of pristine rolling grassland with extraordinary long-term development opportunities less than 70 miles east of Denver.
* Wilson Creek offers the unique opportunity to own almost 15,000 contiguous acres of deeded land an hour away from Denver.
* There are no conservation easements encumbering the ranch.
* With an ideal mix of cool and warm season grasses providing excellent year-round feed, the property is capable of running 500 cows with little or no supplemental feeding,
* Excellent mule deer, whitetail deer and antelope hunting with landowner tags.
* Ranch is well improved with 3 homes, a remodeled bunkhouse, big shop, barn, workshop, 32 working windmills, very nice fencing and road infrastructure.
* There are over 8 miles of cottonwood-lined river bottom with seasonal water providing excellent wildlife habitat.
* Includes 1000+/- acre Colorado State Lease.
Contact Jeff Hubbard or Pat Lancaster.