Featuring half a mile of Elkhorn Creek, a healthy population of elk, deer, moose and beaver, and comfortable, fully furnished living quarters, the Jensen Ranch is a one-of-a-kind, idyllic Rocky Mountain retreat. This 174-acre National Forest inholding provides the perfect balance of privacy and solitude with convenient access to the university town of Fort Collins, Colorado, located only an hour east of the ranch.
* Located just south of the quaint village of Red Feather Lakes, and only one hour west of Fort Collins, Colorado.
* Bisected by a half mile of Elkhorn Creek, which offers excellent opportunities for fly fishing for brook trout.
* Extensive wildlife: Elk, deer, moose, mountain lions, bears, badgers, beavers, ducks and raptors have all be seen on the ranch.
* Includes a fully furnished 1,500-square foot main home, a bunkhouse, and a two-car garage.
* A varied landscape of riparian habitat, pine and aspen forests, dramatic rock outcroppings, and scenic open space.
* Protected by a conservation easement to permanently preserve the ranch’s wildlife and plant habitat, as well as wetlands, open space and scenic qualities
* Completely surrounded by Roosevelt National Forest.
Contact Ed Roberson.