+/- 320 Acres ranch located 3 miles south of Bennington, Oklahoma in Bryan County. This ranch comes complete with two homes, guest house, cross fencing, 5 ponds, barn, metal shop, overhead bulk feed storage, working pens, chute and scale.
- +/- 320 Acres
- 3 Miles South of Bennington, Ok
- Currently owner operated
- Main home, two story 3 bed 2.5 bath farm house with a sizable wrap around porch
- Two story guest house, 2 bed 1 bath
- 4 bed 2 bath manufactured home that has been recently updated with new flooring, kitchen and paint
- 30'x40' metal equipment shop
- 70'x60' Pole Barn with horse stalls
- Squeeze chute w/ scales
- Overhead bulk feed storage
-Eastern Turkey, Whitetail deer, dove, and hog
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.
Farm Maps & Attachments
Directions to Farm
From Bennington head south on 70E for 3 miles, Left on Jackson Rd for half a mile. Gate is on the right side of the road.
More Farm Details
More Farms from Renee Harvey
- 206 AC : $2M
- 1,030 AC : $4.75M
- 86 AC : $737K
- 29.1 AC : $625K
- 41.5 AC : $249K
- New5.2 AC : $59.9K
- 39.3 AC
- 65 AC : $504K
- New19.7 AC : $197K
- 80 AC : $649K
- 19 AC : $238K