• 24.3 acre farm located in North Hall, Clermont area.
• 75% in pasture, fenced and cross fenced.
• 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with sun room and 2 fireplaces.
• Finished daylight basement.
• Full flowing spring and over 700' on the East Fork of the Little River on back boundary.
• Beautiful view of Wauka Mountain.
• Outbuildings with shop, storage and barn.
• Cattle handling equipment on site.
• Great location in Clermont, Ga. Just off U.S. Hwy. 129.
More Farm Details
Gently Rolling Terrain
Paved Road Access
Posted on FARMFLIP
984 Days Ago
845 Days Ago
Farm features, descriptions, details, sales history, photos, maps, boundaries and files are deemed reliable and provided "as is" without guarantee, warranty, representation, expressed or implied by FARMFLIP or its advertisers, and is subject to errors, omissions, sale or withdrawal. Contact the advertiser directly regarding this listing.
Southern Heritage Land Co., Inc.
When calling broker, please say, "I saw your listing Horse/cattle Farm on FARMFLIP."
At Southern Heritage Land Company, our main goal is to provide comprehensive, professional services to property sellers and buyers. We are a real estate brokerage firm specializing in farms, timber, recreational and large acreage tracts, commercial and subdivision developments, and other land for sale in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana.