The Dixsonville Road Ranch consist of two parcels. South 191 and North 267. These may be bought together or separate.
The South 191 acre Ranch: An absolutely gorgeous property. The rolling landscape is 150 acres of high-grade fertilized and manicured pasture along with 40 acres of mature hardwood and pine timber.
- Picturesque dream home location or multiple building sites.
- Remarkable hunting with established food plots.
- 1/2 mile of county road frontage with all utilities on site.
- Fully Fenced and ready for livestock.
- A 32' x 48' metal, fully insulated, concrete floored shop.
- A fisherman and duck hunters dream with a 10 acre well-stocked lake known as the "Honey Hole" and "Duck Pond" for good reason.
The North 267 acre Ranch: Absolutely gorgeous panoramic views from the picturesque rolling hills.
- Stocked pond and a 40' x 75' hay barn with 16' side walls and two large corrals.
- Excellent hunting and established food plots.
- Roads throughout
- 40 acres of mature marketable pine.
- 120 acres manicured, fertilized pastures (fenced and cross fenced)
- 40 acre 10 year old pine plantation.
- 20 acres of 22 year marketable pine.
- 45 acres of marketable mixed 20 year old hardwood and pinemile of county road frontage
The property has a custom designed entrance gate with stone columns and coded security.