· 10.21 +/- acres located just off Ga. Hwy. 60 (Thompson Bridge Rd.) on Mt. Vernon Road.
· Property located on Buckhorn Mountain with view of Nopone Mountain.
· Located in Mt. Vernon, North Hall School District.
· Easy access to Gainesville and major shopping.
· Great location for residential, mini-farm estate tract.
· Some open pasture, hardwoods.
· County water, natural gas, cable, electricity.
· Won't last long, call for appointment to view.
More Farm Details
Paved Road Access
City / County Water Service
Natural Gas Service
Posted on FARMFLIP
986 Days Ago
713 Days Ago
Farm features, descriptions, details, sales history, photos, maps, boundaries and files are deemed reliable and provided "as is" without guarantee, warranty, representation, expressed or implied by FARMFLIP or its advertisers, and is subject to errors, omissions, sale or withdrawal. Contact the advertiser directly regarding this listing.
Southern Heritage Land Co., Inc.
When calling broker, please say, "I saw your listing Residential Land on FARMFLIP."
At Southern Heritage Land Company, our main goal is to provide comprehensive, professional services to property sellers and buyers. We are a real estate brokerage firm specializing in farms, timber, recreational and large acreage tracts, commercial and subdivision developments, and other land for sale in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana.