Arkansas Farmland Auction
233.35± acres - Fertile Soil & High-Yield Crops - Offered in 3 Tracts
Auction Date: December 9 at 10 AM, Registration at 9 AM
Auction Location: Arkansas State University Cooper Alumni Center, 2600 Alumni Blvd, Jonesboro, AR 72401
Property Location: 14095 Hwy 18, Black Oak, ARWith proceeds set to benefit Buffalo Island Central & Arkansas State University students for years to come, the Strickland Farm auction offers farmers & land investors the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to purchase highly sought-after & fertile land.
• Perfect row crop acreage for cotton, beans & corn
• Irrigation pipes cover 100% of the tillable acreage
• 98.5% cultivable & offers precision leveling & irrigation
• All rights will convey
• Free & clear of all leases startingTRACT 1:
• 80± acres
• One well
• 50 x 100 shop
• Grain bins
• GPS location for land:,& shop:,• Taxes: $TRACT 2:
• 35± acres
• GPS location:,• Taxes: $TRACT 3:
• 118.35± acres
• One well
• GPS location:,• Taxes: $Proceeds to Benefit: Students of Buffalo Island Central w/ Arkansas State University Scholarships
Visit http://www.farmauctionar.com for more information!
United Country - Dynasty Auction & Realty
Joel M. King, AALBTERMS: See website or call for terms, conditions & additional information.