• 64.8+/- wooded acres located near Carnesville in Franklin County, Ga.
• Long double gravel road frontage on Dollie Phillips Rd.
• Property also fronts Atkinson Bridge Road.
• Electricity and telephone available.
• Property has frontage on Stephens Creek.
• Several small springs and branches with excellent site for pond.
• Property is all wooded , mixed hardwoods and pines.
• Great deer, turkey, and small game hunting.
• Property has easy access from I-85.
More Farm Details
Gently Rolling Terrain
Gravel Road Access
Posted on FARMFLIP
1,048 Days Ago
175 Days Ago
Farm features, descriptions, details, sales history, photos, maps, boundaries and files are deemed reliable and provided "as is" without guarantee, warranty, representation, expressed or implied by FARMFLIP or its advertisers, and is subject to errors, omissions, sale or withdrawal. Contact the advertiser directly regarding this listing.
Southern Heritage Land Co., Inc.
When calling broker, please say, "I saw your listing Rural / Recreational on FARMFLIP."
At Southern Heritage Land Company, our main goal is to provide comprehensive, professional services to property sellers and buyers. We are a real estate brokerage firm specializing in farms, timber, recreational and large acreage tracts, commercial and subdivision developments, and other land for sale in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana.