11.6 Acre Parcel of Land Real Estate Auction
State Rt 487, Benton, PA 17814
Sugarloaf Twp, Columbia County
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 29 at 12:00 PM
• Perfect Location for Permanent Residence/Vacation Home
• Close Access to Ricketts Glen State Park/Lake Jean
• 50% of Oil and Gas Rights Convey
• 2% Realtor Participation Invited
Address: State Route 487, Benton, PA 17814
School District: Benton
Acres: 11.6 acres
• No mobile homes
• Can be subdivided only 1 time
• No untitled vehicles
Clean and Green: Yes
Oil and Gas Rights: Owners convey 50% of OGM Rights were previously reserved, land is unleased
Oil and Gas Lease: No current lease
• Property boosts a great location for your cabin or recreational home with close access to State Game Lands #13, Ricketts Glen State Park and Lake Jean
• Would make a great spot for residence with a roadside stand or market
Registration: Any time or day prior to start of Auction on November 29, 2014 at 12:00 pm.
Terms and Conditions: To be sold under owner’s immediate con ,000 down in the form of cash, cashier or certified check, written to Dustin C. Snyder Escrow Account.
Contract: The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction with the deposit acting as a down payment.
Closing: Closing on or before 60 days.
Disclaimer: All information regarding the property for sale is from reliable sources, but no warranty is made by the Seller or Auctioneer. Sold with clean clear title. All information conveyed at auction takes precedence over written and verbal previous information.
Financing Available: Please contact a bank of your choice or contact Bob Jacobs or Aaron Kimmich at .
Dustin C. Snyder
234 Cabin Run Road • Berwick, PA 18603