14.2 Acre - Saddlebrook Ranch, Okfuskee County, Oklahoma.
Tract 34 is a great parcel located directly off of County Road E1180. You will also find access to a power line along the north side of the county road and rural water is available, however it would need to be brought in. There is a gradual elevation change with mostly level terrain throughout the entire property. There is fencing along the western boundary. Access is from a private gate along the county road. There is some open pasture with grazing grasses. Tree coverage is moderate to heavy. With private road access, gentle to rolling terrain, this would be the perfect parcel for a cabin, weekend hunting property or to build a permanent residence close to town.
Perfect For A Variety Of Uses:
The tracts of land within Saddlebrook Ranch are suitable for many purposes...
* Hunt for deer. Oklahoma has an abundance of deer. You can hunt for white-tailed deer, mule deer, and elk right in your own backyard! In fact, Saddlebrook Ranch borders Hughes County -- which has the highest deer count in the entire state.
Note: The deer season for archery runs from October 1st through January 15th. The muzzle-loading season opens on the fourth Saturday in October and lasts nine days. Gun season for deer opens on the Saturday before Thanksgiving and last for 16 days.
* Build a permanent home. Its prime location lets you live the country life, while still being within easy driving distance of both small and large cities.
* Farm the land. The fertile soil and ample amounts of sunshine make farming a natural. Together with your green thumb, you'll have everything you need to raise your own crops.
* Raise horses or cattle. The terrain and mild weather make this land perfect for livestock.
* Enjoy a wide variety of recreational uses. Popular activities include camping, horseback riding, ATV riding, hiking... and many others. Central Oklahoma provides you with endless opportunities for adventure.
Scenery, Trees, Water & Wildlife:
Within Saddlebrook Ranch, you'll find beautiful vistas, rolling hills, and open meadows with tall natural timbers.
Trees: The property has a variety of trees including oak, elm, pine, and dogwoods.
Creeks, Ponds, Rivers, And Lakes: The western side of the development has tracts with panoramic ponds or beautiful wet weather creeks.
In addition, there are several large lakes nearby including Lake Okemah, Wewoka Lake, Sportsman Lake Recreational Area, and Lake Wetumka. The largest river in the area is the Canadian River, which runs from Lake Eufaula to Oklahoma City.
Animal Life: You can enjoy both viewing and hunting on your property. You'll find white-tailed deer, mule deer, elk, eastern cottontail rabbits, gray squirrels, raccoons... and many others.
And, if you're a bird watcher, you'll find a wide variety of species including cardinals, red headed woodpeckers, ring-necked ducks, ruby-throated hummingbirds... and numerous others.
SALES PRICE: $36,100
DOWN PAYMENT: $121
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $361
INTEREST RATE: 9%
10% DISCOUNT ON REMAINING BALANCE IF PAID EARLY