10+/- Acre Farmette & Custom Log Sided Home
123 Scouton Road
Wyalusing, PA 18853
Terry Twp • Bradford County
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4th at 12:00 PM
• Perfect Get-Away Home
• 3 Bedroom/1 Bathroom
• Custom Cherry Kitchen
• Pole Barn/Outbuildings
• Wonderful Mountain Views
• 2% Realtor Participation Invited
Address: 123 Scouton Road, Wyalusing, PA 18853
School District: Wyalusing Area
Acres: 10+/- acres
• an orchard
• run-in shed with overhead hay storage
• pole building
• coal shed
• a garden area
• plenty of space for horses or livestock
Clean and Green: Yes
Oil and Gas Rights: No OGM rights convey, owner does not own rights
Age: 10 years
Style: 1.5 Story Home
Sq. Footage: 1,532
Exterior: Log Sided
• home was tastefully built of high quality materials
• graced with custom cherry flooring and trim
• stainless steel dishwasher, stove and refrigerator included in sale
• washer and dryer included in sale
• First Floor: living room with vaulted ceilings, open kitchen, bathroom with whirlpool tub, 2 bedrooms, laundry room opening to rear deck
• Second Floor: bedroom, closet, loft area that could be used for office or sitting room
Heat: Oil Hot Water Radiant/ Coal Stove (approximately a year), 15 tons of coal included in sale
Water: Well (230')
Electric: 200 amp
• covered front porch and a back deck overlooking long range views
• privately situated on dead-end road only 2.5 miles out of town
• heated basement
• pex tubing
• 1500 watt windmill
• rain collection system
• 330 gallon oil tank
This property would make a great vacation home or permanent residence with all that it has to offer!
Don’t miss out on this on this excellent opportunity!
Registration: Any time or day prior to start of Auction on October 4, 2014 at 12:00 pm.
Terms and Conditions: To be sold under owner’s immediate confirmation. down in the form of cash, cashier or certified check, written to Dustin C. Snyder Escrow Account.
Contract: The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction with the deposit acting as a down payment.
Closing: Closing on or before 45 days.
Disclaimer: All information regarding the property for sale is from reliable sources, but no warranty is made by the Seller or Auctioneer. Sold with clean clear title. All information conveyed at auction takes precedence over written and verbal previous information.
Financing Available: Please contact a bank of your choice or contact Bob Jacobs or Aaron Kimmich at .
Dustin C. Snyder
234 Cabin Run Road • Berwick, PA 18603