• “One of a kind” prime acreage property located just off U.S. Hwy. 441 near Cornelia and Baldwin, Georgia.
• Easy access from Atlanta, Ga./Greenville, NC via Interstate 85.
• Easy access from Gainesville via Ga. Hwy. 365/I-985.
• Property is surrounded on 3 sides by National Forest-- Russell Wildlife Management Area.
• Property actually joins beautiful Lake Russell.
• Property is covered in hardwoods, streams and creeks.
• Nice, rustic four room cabin overlooking a 12+/- acre private lake, 30+/- acre meadow and loud stream from large wrap around porch.
• Cabin is secluded, almost a mile of the county road.
• Nice garage for vehicles or farm/recreational equipment.
• Property offers excellent hunting, fishing, wildlife viewing.
• Private lake is stocked with bass, bluegill, catfish.
• Haven for wildlife, deer, turkey, small game.
• Property offers a multitude of opportunities: private residential, weekend/extended getaway, corporate/church retreat, recreational, future development.
• Shown by appointment only!! Contact us today to view in person or by
Contact office for directions.