Location: Tattnall County, Georgia. 10.5 miles south of I-16 at Metter, 18 miles
East of Vidalia, and 65 Miles West of Savannah, Georgia. Acreage: 2,134.28 acres per new boundary survey plat. Water Resources: 2 Lakes, 2 Ponds and River Frontage
• 52 Acre Lake
• 22 Acre Lake
• 2 Acre Pond
• 1 Acre Pond
• 3.8 Miles of River Frontage along the Ohoopee River
Topography: Outstanding property shape and land formations comprised of a level to gently rolling landscape with gentle sloping toward the river and lakes. Mixed stands of upland Live Oak Hammocks, Bermuda Pastures, Natural and Planted Pine stands. Bottom Land Hardwoods along the “black waters” of the Ohoopee River.
Points of Interest:
• Exceptional Year Round Roads
• Private Access
• Close to small Jet Accessible Airports (10 miles away)
• Multiple Investment strategies through Agriculture, Timber, Mining, Mitigation, Nature Based Development Communities, Conversion Opportunities and Conservation Easements. Too numerous to list in this document (call for additional Information and Reports)
• Vast Diversity in landscape of Live Oaks to bottom land hardwoods and upland planted pine to pastures.
• Exceptional hunting opportunities offering deer, quail and duck from years of protection and Stewardship.
• Improvements not previously mentioned include a 2,500 sq. ft. lodge with Cypress interior, featuring commercial kitchen, large dining/great room and fireplace along with two separate cabins and a deep well, as well as a grass Landing Strip!
Pricing: The property is being offered for the very first time at the price point of
....$1,450.00 per acre on a first come first serve basis.
Comments: The most intriguing, diverse combination of rare, natural resources offered in this area of Georgia. This is an unprecedented find in value from an investment standpoint as well as a once in a lifetime opportunity for the pride of ownership on a personal level. We are not aware of anything else like this anywhere in the Southeast, especially at this price point!
Offering and Sales Terms: All cash at Closing. American Natural Resources, LLC approved contract. 5% earnest money deposit to be held by closing attorney Mrs. Amber Duff of Martin, Snow, LLP. Seller reserves the right to withdraw property from the market or adjust the price without prior notice.