27 +/- Acres Land & Pole Building
Real Estate Auction
June 7 at 12pm
Albany Twp, Bradford County,
1414 McEneany Road • New Albany PA 18833
Auction: To be held on site - 134 Higley Road New Albany PA 18833, Property will be offered separately and in its entirety.
Parcel 2: 27+/- Acres, Albany Twp.
• 120'x55'x23' Steel Frame Pole Building
• Half-Acre Pond
• 4 Wire Hy Tensile Fence Approx. 23 Ac. Fenced
• Well & Septic
• Current Beef Operation
• Yearly Taxes
• 2% Realtor Participation
PARCEL #2 DETAILS: LAND WITH AMENITIES
Acres: 26.5 Acres yearly
Topography: Rolling/Sloping, 90% of land is machine workable
Pasture: Approx 23 acres, 4 wire Hy-Tensile fence, NO Chemicals or commercial
Streams: Stream runs length of parcel
Pond: .5 Acre
Water: New drilled water well 105' depth 100 + GPM 1/2HP Submersible- serves barn, 2 hydrants, water bowl
Septic: Tank with drainfield
Spring Back Up: Improved spring with 1000 gal. reserve storage, feeds pasture waterer. Spring is piped to barn and is activated in event of power outage. Piped water and electric is on both sides of road.
• 120'x55'x23' Steel frame pole building with rough cut vertical siding presently used for machinery, hay, and cattle.
• Two bays 50'x50' concrete (2500 sq. ft.)
• Three bays 75'x50' gravel (3750 sq. ft.)
• 12,000 sq. ft. of gravel work area for parking, bale storage
• 1,250 sq. ft. of outer apron area (concrete)
• Metal roof
• Year built: 2005
• Remodeled 40'x40' bank barn with metal roof.
• New 2" plank floor
• Lined (plywood) interior walls
• Replaced failing timber frame when needed
• New 200 Amp electrical service and wiring
• Phone line
• Raised and new extra heavy columns
• Drain tile - lower level
• Water hydrant
• Zero freeze ball fountain
• Renovated stone foundation
• Skid loader accessible
Oil & Gas Rights: Owners are conveying 25% with Parcel #2,
Lease: Chesapeake Appalachia, LLC.
Current Royalties: 12.5%, Owners currently receiving at 100% ownership approx. acre per mth.
Future Production: The DAVE BRA 5H Well-Pad currently has 5 permitted wells assigned to the site. 1 well on-line.
Gas production: 2,984,098 MCF (up to Dec 31st, 2013)
Dollar value: 996,7 3.35 per MCF)
Estimated Royalties: ,249,591.04 (at 12.5%)
Liquid Waste: 315,543 Gallons (7,513 Bbls) Information by marcellusgas.org
Registration: Anytime before 12 PM the day of the auction, June 7, 2014 at 12pm.
Terms and Conditions: To be sold under owner’s immediate confirmation. Cash, Cashier or Certified Check written to Dustin C. Snyder Escrow Account or Cash in the amount o 000 for parcel 1 and 0,000 for parcel 2 required at the time of auction as a down payment.
Contract: The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction with the deposit acting as a down payment.
Closing:Will be on or before 60 days following the auction.
Financing Available: Please contact a bank of your choice or contact Jennifer Long at 1-800- .
For more information contact: Dustin C. Snyder - 570.441.9357, License #AY-2123