18+/- Acres & Ranch Home
Real Estate Auction
June 7 @ 12pm
Bradford County, TerryTwp.
134 Higley Road
New Albany PA 18833
Auction: To be held on site - 134 Higley Road New Albany PA 18833, Property will be offered separately and in its entirety.
Parcel 1: 18+/- Acres Ranch Home, Terry Twp.
• 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath (1853 Sq. Ft.)
• 25'x40' Bank Barn
• Attached 2 Car Garage
• 2+/- Acre Pond 10'-17' Depth & Dock
• 4 Wire Hy Tensile Fencing (Approx. 14 Acres)
• No Chemicals/Commercial Fertilizers
• $2,254+/- Yearly Taxes
• 2% Realtor Participation Invited
PARCEL #1 DETAILS: HOME / LAND
School District: Wyalusing
Parcel:Deed:Acres: 17.85 Acres
Topography: Rolling/Sloping, 90% of land is machine workable
Pasture: Approx 14 Acres, 4 wire HyTensile fence, NO chemicals or commercial fertilizers
Streams: One meanders through property
Style: Ranch, stick built frame, brick
Bathrooms: 2 Baths
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Sq. Ft: Living area upper - 1,853 rec. room & computer lower - 520 square footage unfinished lower (freezers, dry storage, pantry, utilitiesWater: Drilled well 185', ½ HP Submersible 12-15 GPM
Water test: EPA approved 1/2014
Septic: 1,000 gal. septic and drain field cleaned and inspected summer 2011
Electric: 200 Amp service, emergency 10 cir./sub
Pond: 2 Acre pond-10'-17'- depth, dock, and well stocked
• 25x40 Bank barn good condition and roof
• Electric service:
• Storage: top and bottom
Wildlife: The following wildlife can be seen throughout the area and on the farm; deer, turkey, water fowl, bear, beaver, muskrat, fox, and coyote.
UPDATING OF HOME:
• 2011 - New complete roof with trusses out, 5/8" P&G sheeting, 50 year arch shingles, new vinyl siding, complete house wrap, soffit, trim, gutters, downspouts, whole attic ventilators, new stainless DBH lined furnace chimney, new heavy insulated 16'x9' garage door and opener
• Additional 10" blown fiber insulation in attic/truss area total 16". Thermo Seal of
all roof penetrations and wall lines.
• 2011 - New screened in porch, windows, screens, rear stairs, walls and supports.
• 2012 - New gravel driveway
• 2005 - Kitchen redone (appliances, counter, and sink)
• 2006 - Generac 10KW emergency generator/propane
Oil & Gas Rights: Owners are conveying 25% with Parcel #1
Lease: Chesapeake Appalachia, LLC.
Current Royalties: 12.5%, Owner receives approx. $ 100 per ac per mth. At 100% ownership.
Future Production: The DAVE BRA 5H Well-Pad currently has 5 permitted wells assigned to the site. 1 well online
Gas production: 2,984,098 MCF (up to Dec 31st, 2013)
Dollar value: $ 9,996,728.30 (ATW $ 3.35 per MCF)
Estimated Royalties: $ 1,249,591.04 (@ 12.5%)
Liquid Waste: 315,543 Gallons (7,513 Bbls) Information by marcellusgas.org
Registration: Anytime before 12 PM the day of the auction, June 7, 2014 at 12pm.
Terms and Conditions: To be sold under owner’s immediate confirmation. Cash, Cashier or Certified Check written to Dustin C. Snyder Escrow Account or Cash in the amount of $25,000 for parcel 1 and $20,000 for parcel 2 required at the time of auction as a down payment.
Contract: The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction with the deposit acting as a down payment.
Closing:Will be on or before 60 days following the auction.
Financing Available: Please contact a bank of your choice or contact Jennifer Long atFor more information contact: Dustin C. Snyder, License #AY-2123 www.dustinsnyderauctioneer.com