East Texas Ranchland Auction
120± Acres Available in Tracts or as a Whole
On-Site Auction: April 25 - 11 AM
FM 2966, Quitman, TX 75783
Previews: April 18 - 10 AM -1 PM
Multi-Tract Auction - Buy All Or Part
Located just a few miles north of Quitman, these 120± acres of coastal and native grasses have been in the same family for over 60 years. Don’t miss your chance to buy quality grazing land near Lake Fork and Lake Quitman with many possibilities!
• 120± acres of pasture, coastal & native grasses
• Oak-lined wet-weather creek at rear of property
• Minutes from Lake Fork & Lake Quitman
• Pond & pines on tract 5
• 1,900± ft of FM 2966 frontage
• Power & community water along highway & frontage
• Low taxes due to ag exemption
Directions: From Quitman, take FM 2966 north about 6 miles. Property is on the right.
United Country - Coleman & Patterson
Coleman Lic# 10% Buyer’s Premium. See online for complete terms & conditions.