For a video tour go to : owlsnestlane.info
• One of a kind North Georgia Mountain Retreat and Conference Center.
• Property located in the historic Batesville Community of Habersham County.
• Approximately 50 acres in improved fenced pastures, rest in hardwood forest.
• 20+ acre stocked lake located on Sautee Creek.
• Property joins National Forest and offers over 5 miles of backwoods horse trails.
• Office/lodge contains almost 7,000 sq.ft heated area and 3,000 sq.ft. open porches, open room/fireplace, kitchen, dining room, conference room, office, 11 bedrooms, utility room, bathrooms, break room.
• Lake house with 2 bedrooms, living area, kitchen, full bath.
• Log cottage with view of lake/mountains, loft, open living room/fireplace, kitchen, full bath and 2 bedrooms.
• Horse stables with 18 individual stalls, tack room, office with bath, and wash area.
• Several barns and sheds.
• Pastures are fenced and cross-fenced (about 6 miles wood fencing).
• Paved parking lot for conference center, asphalt driveway.
• Property is teeming with wildlife; deer, turkey, small game, birds.
• This is a Bank Owned property.
• Property shown by appointment only!