Lying in the land between two rivers are these 241 acres of mixed pines and hardwoods fronting Highway 43 approximately 10 miles northeast of Canton. The property has varied terrain from hills to hardwood bottoms at the junction of Doaks Creek and Kentuctah Creek.
• A gas pipeline traverses the tract, creating an excellent area for several food plots for whitetails and strutting zones for gobblers.
• There is a well-developed trail system for easy ATV access about the property.
• A pond of approximately 2 acres.
• Electricity and community water available at the frontage.
• ATV bridge for access across Kentuctah Creek for access to the west side.
• Existing food plots on the pipeline and in the woods.
• Located 10 miles east of the Big Black River and 9 miles northwest of the Pearl River.