In 2006 this property was developed and operated as an ATV Park for people local and traveling from other areas. After a few years and a very sluggish economy the owner elected to close the facility to the public and it has since been used by the owner as a timber and land investment with some really fine hunting. The topography of the property is gently rolling, shedding water to all boundaries in various directions. There is some 250 plus acres of merchantable planted pine, 248 acres of merchantable natural pine and hardwood, 68 acres of pasture/ game food plot areas and about 10 acres in grounds scattered about. Several ponds totaling about 10 acres provide good fishing.
• Brick and Stone Country store approx. 1262 sq. ft., large porch on front and walk in cooler in the rear of store
• 15 RV camper hook ups with water, electrical and septic.
• Two 4’ deep wells serve the property.
• 760 sq. ft. Frame stage
• 900 sq. ft. Masonry Shower house w/ 20 enclosed stalls
• ATV wash down rack
• ATV racetrack with judging tower
• Large old barn/shelter in need of some repair
• Bogging pit for ATV’s
The property situated in a quiet rural setting on paved road lends itself to several uses including timberland investment, cattle farm, and recreational property. The planted pine timber could easily be thinned thereby creating beautiful habitat for hunting Bob White Quail. Deer and turkey are abundant on the property and dove hunting could be easily established.
This unique property is located approximately 7 miles south Metter and I-16 and 30 miles west of Statesboro GA, home of Ga. Southern University. Savannah and Georgia’s Coast lie just over an hour to the east.