* Perfect Tract for an Investor or Outdoorsmen with Income from Leasing the Row Crop Fields
* 73 Acres of Farmland, 53 Acres of Mature Timber
* A Small Creek Meanders Through the Property with Big Hardwoods
* Nice Pond for Irrigation, Fishing, or Duck Hunting
* Long County Maintained Road Frontage in a Clean Area
* There is a Single-Wide on the Property with Power, Well, and Septic
* Plenty of Deer, Turkey, and Ducks
More Farm Details
Paved Road Access
Posted on FARMFLIP
1,483 Days Ago
1,423 Days Ago
Farm features, descriptions, details, sales history, photos, maps, boundaries and files are deemed reliable and provided "as is" without guarantee, warranty, representation, expressed or implied by FARMFLIP or its advertisers, and is subject to errors, omissions, sale or withdrawal. Contact the advertiser directly regarding this listing.
Georgia Land Company
When calling broker, please say, "I saw your listing Row Crop + Timber on FARMFLIP."
Georgia Land Company is a full service brokerage company that specializes in land investments across the state of Georgia. We understand that every client has different goals and circumstances. It is our objective to understand your needs and maximize your investment. If you are looking to buy or sell anywhere from five to five thousand acres, we can help. We have land available from the Coastal Plains to the Blue Ridge Mountains in Georgia. Whether you are a savvy investor, sportsman, or recreational user, we have land that suits your needs. We have tracts available that include lakes, ponds, homesites, cabins, creeks, fields, hardwoods, pines, rivers and much more.