Located in Arapaho National Forest, just 45 minutes north of Winter Park, this unique 50+/- acre alpine recreational ranch offers 1.25 miles of private trout fishing water, stunning views of the Never Summer Range, year-round access, and several potential home sites.
* Located 20 minutes north of Granby, 45 minutes north of Winter Park, and 75 minutes east of Steamboat Springs.
* Featuring over 1 mile of private creek frontage on Willow Creek, which is a major tributary of the Colorado River.
* Approximately ¼ mile of Pass Creek, plus a smaller, unnamed creek.
* Healthy population of wild brown and brook trout, with excellent potential for stream restoration and enhancement.
* Almost completely surrounded by Arapaho National Forest.
* Year-round access to the ranch via State Highway 125.
* Scenic alpine setting at an elevation of approximately 8,800 feet.
* Completely undeveloped property, with several potential homesites.
* The ranch has been periodically fished by the Rocky Mountain Angling Club, and their detailed description of the fishery can be downloaded here: RMAC - Willow Creek.
Contact Ed Roberson for more information.