• 70 +/- acre farm in the heart of Northeast Georgia.
• Part pasture, part wooded, creek and spring.
• Paved and gravel road frontage.
• County water, electricity, telephone available.
• Would make excellent horse or cattle farm.
• Easy access to I-85 and U.S. Hwy. 441.
• Contact agent for information.
More Farm Details
Gently Rolling Terrain
Paved Road Access
Posted on FARMFLIP
1,547 Days Ago
521 Days Ago
Farm features, descriptions, details, sales history, photos, maps, boundaries and files are deemed reliable and provided "as is" without guarantee, warranty, representation, expressed or implied by FARMFLIP or its advertisers, and is subject to errors, omissions, sale or withdrawal. Contact the advertiser directly regarding this listing.
Southern Heritage Land Co., Inc.
When calling broker, please say, "I saw your listing Rural Farmland on FARMFLIP."
At Southern Heritage Land Company, our main goal is to provide comprehensive, professional services to property sellers and buyers. We are a real estate brokerage firm specializing in farms, timber, recreational and large acreage tracts, commercial and subdivision developments, and other land for sale in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana.