92 +/- Acres Home/Outbuildings Marcellus Shale Property
Real Estate Auction
Sat., June 8 at 3 pm
Roseville Boro/Rutland Twp, Tioga County
57 Pumpkin Hill Road, Mansfield PA 16933
• 100% of Oil and Gas Rights Convey
• Lease Expired (Feb 2013)
• Located between Numerous Gas Wells (Please see map on back & on our website)
• Once in a Lifetime Opportunity
• Nice Bi-Level Home/Outbuildings
• 2% Realtor Participation Invited
Address: 57 Pumpkin Hill Road, Mansfield PA 16933
Township: Roseville Boro/Rutland Twp.
School District: Southern Tioga
Deed Book/Page: 752/7667
Parcel #: 30-1.00-10 & 31-4.00-53
Open: Approx. 12 acres are open, currently pastured in high tensile, 3+/- acre hay field, no chemicals have been utilized on premises regarding raising of beef and bison
Tillable Acres: Approx. 3+/- acres
Wooded: Approx. 71+/- acres
Types of Woodland: Woodland consists of Red Oak, Cherry, Maple, Hickory, Hemlock, Pine, and Shagbark Hickory, timber was harvested over 6 years ago, some areas were not timbered, as the areas that were, a select harvest was done.
Hunting/Recreational: Phenomenal hunting, with sightings of bear, large and small game. The family has been successful in harvesting whitetail deer every year. ATV trails are dispersed throughout the property. A small pond was put in a few years ago.
Clean and Green: Yes
HOME DETAILS: Bi Level
Square Footage: Approx. 2000 sq ft.
No. of Bedrooms: 3, 1 on first floor and 2 on second floor
Bathrooms: 1 full bath on first floor, a large master bath on second floor, it does need finished
Flooring: Laminate, some of the flooring needs finished, contains plywood (bedrooms, and
Appliances: all appliances included with sale
Kitchen: Solid Butternut Hand Crafted Cabinets
Basement: Block foundation
Electric: 200 Amp
Heating/Cooling: Forced air natural gas/exterior outdoor wood burner
Outbuildings: Quansen Hut (30'x50') concrete floor
• 16x20 Shed with concrete floor (metal exterior and roof)
• 8'x20' garden shed
• 8'x8' coup
Property Location: 41° 52' 8" N / 76° 57' 28" W
Registration: Any time or day prior to start of Auction on June 8, 2013 at 3pm.
Terms and Conditions: To be sold under owner’s immediate confirmation. down in the form of cash, cashier or certified check, written to Dustin C. Snyder Escrow Account.
Contract: The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction with the deposit acting as a down payment.
Closing: Closing on or before 45 days.
Disclaimer: All information regarding the property for sale is from reliable sources, but no warranty is made by the Seller or Auctioneer.
Sold with clean clear title. All information conveyed at auction takes precedence over written and verbal previous information. Information on wells approximate, please conduct your own due diligence, information contained was obtained from Marcellusgas.org. For information and verification please conduct your own research.
*Swepi LP is known as Shell Western E&P.
Rutland Twp/Tioga County
51 Wells Permitted on 16 Well Sites
1. Jenkins 523 5h Well Site (Swepi LP)
2. Sterling 525 5h Well Site (Swepi LP)
3. Oldroyd 509h Well Site (Swepi LP)
4. Wood D 513 1h Well Site (Swepi LP)
5. Wood 512 5 H Permitted Well Site (Swepi LP)
6. Byrne 510 2h Permitted Well Site (Swepi LP)
7. Burleigh 508 5h In Production ( Swepi LP) Gas Production as of 12/31/12 234,681 (mcf)
8. Pazzaglia 507 5h In Production (Swepi LP) Gas Production as of 12/31/12 5,574,736 (mcf)
9. Kreitzer R 505W 1 h Well Site (Swepi LP)
10. Stepney 505 Permitted Well Site (Swepi LP)
For more information contact: Dustin C. Snyder - ,