42 +/- Acres Farm / Land Auction
Sat., May 4 at 12 pm
Benton Township, Columbia County
4095 Maple Grove Rd. (Rt 487), Benton PA 17814
Property offered in 4 options:
Option #1: 25 +/- Acres
Option #2: 14 +/- Acres
Option #3: 3 +/- Acres Home/Barn
Option #4: 42 +/- Acres In Its Entirety
• Nice Location
• Open/Wooded Acres
• Excellent Commercial Opportunities
• Beautiful Home Sites
• Ideal For Horses / Cattle
• All Oil & Gas Rights Convey (not currently leased)
• 2% Realtor Participation Invited
Property Offered in 4 Options
Option 1: 25 +/- Acres of Land
• Land is Sloping to Flat
• Beautiful Views of Country Side
• Excellent Building Lot
• Perc Approved
• Open, Tillable Acres - 14.2
• Current 2013 Crops will be harvested by current farmer
Option 2: 14 +/- Acres of Land
• Open/Wooded Acres
• Excellent Commercial / Homesite Opportunity
• Perc Approved
• Possible Pond Site
• Approx. 5 Tillable Acres
Option 3: 3 +/- Acres of Land with Home & Barn
• Address: 4095 Maple Grove Rd. (Rt 487) Benton PA 17814
• County: Columbia
• Township: Benton
• School District: Benton Area
• Deed Book/Page: 20
• Parcel #: 03-04-00500
• Taxes: as a whole
• Clean and Green: Yes, owner will be responsible for paying Clean and Green penalty if property is sold in different options
• Home Details: 2 Story Farm House
• Age: Pre 1900
• Square Footage: Approx. 2,324
• Appliances Included: GE dishwasher, Kevinator stove, Whirlpool refrigerator
• No. of Bedrooms: 4
• Bathrooms: 1 downstairs
• Living Room Flooring: Hardwood Oak w/area rug
• Downstairs Flooring: Living room - near new carpet
• Kitchen Flooring: Vinyl laminate (hardwood imitation)
Downstairs Contains: Updated features, additional breezeway, full bath, large country kitchen, summer kitchen an oversized living room and 1+ bedroom Upstairs Contains: 3 bedrooms, large sitting room, and small area, possible office/walk-in closet - upstairs is in need of updating
• Basement: Stone foundation
• Sewer: Conventional
• Water: Well
• Electric: 200 Amp
• Heating: Oil hot water baseboard (2 tanks)
• Large bank barn: 80'x60'
• Outbuildings: Additional barn, strong structure, great for a small hobby farm, or horses. 3 bay enclosed 20'x30' and 3 bay equipment shed 40'x30'
• Property was rented for per month, with the tenants living on the first floor.
Option 4: 42 +/- Acres of Land with Home & Barn in its entirety
Property will be offered in each option. We then will take a recess and offer the whole property at a total. The whole property starting bid will be the total of options 1, 2 and 3. Current farmer will have entitlement to remove crop planting for 2013.
Registration: Any time or day prior to start of Auction on May 4, 2013 at 12:00 pm.
Terms and Conditions: To be sold under owner’s immediate confirmation. Transfer tax split by buyer and seller. down if purchasing option 1, down if purchasing option 2, down if purchasing option 3 and if purchasing home/land in its entirety.
Payment in the form of Cashier or Certified Check, written to Dustin C. Snyder Escrow Account.
Contract: The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction with the deposit acting as a down payment.
Closing: Closing on or before 60 days, and or upon final subdivision approval.
Disclaimer: All information regarding the property for sale is deemed from reliable sources, but no warranty is made by the Seller or Auctioneer. Sold with clean clear title. All information conveyed at auction takes precedence over written and verbal previous information. Sold as is.
Financing Available: Please contact a bank of your choice or contact Bob Jacobs or Aaron Kimmich at .
Directions: From Benton PA, travel south on Rt. 487 for approximately 1 mile to property location on right. Please watch for auction signs.
For more information contact: Dustin C. Snyder - 570.441.9357, License #AY-2123