Located in southeastern Wyoming just north of the Colorado border, the Twin Mountain Ranch consists of approximately 2,130 acres with agricultural production and premier hunting for elk, mule deer and antelope. Laramie and Cheyenne, Wyoming are each within 30 minutes from the ranch, and Denver, Colorado is less than 2 hours away. The ranch is accessible year-round off of a county maintained road just a few miles south of Interstate 80. With elevations ranging from 7,550’ - 8,100’ above sea level, the terrain and vegetation on the ranch varies from productive rolling grasslands to Ponderosa Pine covered hillsides providing ideal habitat for livestock and wildlife alike. There is ample access to water for livestock and wildlife with natural reservoirs, a spring and Duck Creek, which meanders through the north end of the ranch.
* Approximately 25 miles from Cheyenne, 35 miles from Laramie, 45 miles from Fort Collins, and 110 miles from Denver.
* The Laramie Regional Airport provides commercial air service with daily flights through Denver International Airport.
* Accessible year-round off a county maintained road just south of Interstate 80 between Cheyenne and Laramie, Wyoming.
* Traditionally used for summer gazing.
* Plentiful water resources for livestock and wildlife with natural reservoirs, a spring and Duck Creek.
* Premier elk, mule deer and antelope hunting. The ranch may qualify for two landowner tags per species.
Contact Mac McWhorter.