Moon Lake Timber LLC offers two (2) one sixth's (1/6th's) EQUITY INTERESTS in 1,284.95+/- acres located in Issaquena County Mississippi, within sight of the Mississippi River Levee and close proximity to several South delta wildlife refuges; this properties potential for waterfowl and trophy deer hunting is outstanding. The Mississippi Delta is rapidly becoming known nation wide for producing trophy deer due to the quality of habitat and the amount of grain produced in the region.
Moon Lake property is enrolled in the Wetlands Reserve Program, which has enhanced the wildlife capabilities of the property tremendously. The property offers 10 year planted hardwoods, road systems and food plots throughout. The property further offers nine water control structures capable of flooding over 20% of the land for waterfowl hunting, given the properties location to the river and refuge areas the ability to concentrate and winter waterfowl is outstanding. Issaquena County is one of the top three counties in the state for confirmed Boon & Crockett record book deer.
Location: S24, 25, 32, 33 & 35 TWP11N RNG 8W Issaquena County Mississippi
(Near Onward Mississippi)
• Interior Road system
• Cabin w/storage facilities (owned by share holder)
• Gated access points
• Food Plots (+/- 65 acres in plots)
• 9 water control structures (+/-257 acres floodable)
• +/- 10 year old Planted hardwoods (+/- 947 acres)
• Carbon Sequestration income on 947+/- acres
• Mixed hardwoods 10 year age class
• Scattered willow and cypress in the wetland areas
Price: per 1/6th EQUITY INTEREST