Real Estate for Sale-Limitations Clause
All information is assumed to be accurate and substantially correct but no assumption
Liability is intended.
Neither the seller nor the agent nor any of their representatives warrant the
or accuracy of the information included in this package.
No representatives or warranties are expressed or implied as to the property or its
Boundaries or logging feasibility.
Prospective buyers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information.
Summary of Data
1. LOCATION: Anderson County, South Carolina, southeast of Belton, SC.
2. DESCRIPTION: 49.1 +/- acres of mixed hardwood and pine on a
8.8 acre pond. Limited surface water with associated wet riparian areas on
the north side of the property. Topography is gently rolling. The closest 4-
lane highway 3 miles away is Highway 76 on the west side of Belton. Other
4 lane highways and distances are SC 29 at 10 miles and Highway 25 at 13
miles. Land has approximately 100 ft. frontage on Newry Road (paved). The
property has been intensively managed for timber for almost 3 decades. It
is well stocked with loblolly pines. A timber cruise is available upon
request. With the many 10 inch trees soon to grow to 12 trees their value
could realistically double in value in 5 years.
3. HIGHEST AND BEST USE: Residential 4. IMPROVEMENTS: Gas, electricity, phone, water- 6 inch line on
Beeks road about .2 mile to the south. Belton City Sewer is located
approximately 3300 feet toward Belton on Highway 76. The city sewer capacity can easily serve the area
being offered for sale.
5. PRICE: $ 255,320 ( $ 5,200 per acre)
6. PRESENT USE: Timberland / Vacant
7. ROAD FRONTAGE: 100 ft.+/- on Newry Road( old Rice Road).
8. PROPERTY TAX: Approximately $ 1.60 per acre
9. RESTRICTIONS: Some