86 +/- Acres of Land
Sat., Nov. 3 at 11 am
Montour Township, Columbia County
150 Quarry Drive, Bloomsburg, PA 17815
• Approx. 30 +/- Acres Currently Farmed
• Bloomsburg School District
• Excellent Hunting/Recreational Property or Equestrian Property
• All Oil and Gas Rights Convey
• Meandering Stream
• Minutes from Bloomsburg/Danville
• 2% Realtor Participation
Property to be offered as follows:
Option #1: 10 +/- Acres, Modern Home, Bank Barn & Paddock
Option #2: 86 +/- Acres of Land
Option #3: 96 +/- In Its Entirety
Address: 150 Quarry Drive, Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Clean and Green: Yes
Parcel: 25 02 00600
Deed Book/Page: 43
School District: Bloomsburg Area
• Approx. 30 acres tillable, currently being farmed
• Approx. 25 acres possibly can be farmed with some minor work
• Thick underbrush
• Wooded: 30 +/- acres
• Remainder of wooded land, land had not been timbered for close to a decade, a phenomenal amount of Cherry, Walnut, Oak, and Maple compose the properties wood land. The mixture of thick areas of brush to Hardwoods, with a small stream graciously meandering through property allows wonderful hunting opportunities, or just see a variety of wildlife.
A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity!
Registration: Any time or day prior to start of Auction on Nov., 3, 2012 at 11:00 am.
Terms and Conditions: To be sold under family’s immediate confirmation. If purchasing the 10 ± dollars down, if purchasing the 86 ± Acres, dollars is required, and if purchasing the property in its entirety, dollars down is the requirement, in the form of Cash, Cashier, or certified check written to Dustin C. Snyder Auctioneer Escrow Acct.
Contract: The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction with the deposit acting as a down payment.
Closing: Closing on or before 45 days.
Financing: Ag Choice Farm Credit / Country Home Mortgages. Contact Jeff Matyas, Loan Officer (NMLS
ID: 646340) or a bank of your choice.
For more information contact: Dustin C. Snyder - ,