86 +/- Acres of Land
Sat., Nov. 3 at 11 am
Montour Township, Columbia County
150 Quarry Drive, Bloomsburg, PA• Approx. 30 +/- Acres Currently Farmed
• Bloomsburg School District
• Excellent Hunting/Recreational Property or Equestrian Property
• All Oil and Gas Rights Convey
• Meandering Stream
• Minutes from Bloomsburg/Danville
• 2% Realtor Participation
Property to be offered as follows:
Option #1: 10 +/- Acres, Modern Home, Bank Barn & Paddock
Option #2: 86 +/- Acres of Land
Option #3: 96 +/- In Its Entirety
Address: 150 Quarry Drive, Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Clean and Green: Yes
Parcel:Deed Book/Page:Taxes: $2,100 +/-
School District: Bloomsburg Area
• Approx. 30 acres tillable, currently being farmed
• Approx. 25 acres possibly can be farmed with some minor work
• Thick underbrush
• Wooded: 30 +/- acres
• Remainder of wooded land, land had not been timbered for close to a decade, a phenomenal amount of Cherry, Walnut, Oak, and Maple compose the properties wood land. The mixture of thick areas of brush to Hardwoods, with a small stream graciously meandering through property allows wonderful hunting opportunities, or just see a variety of wildlife.
A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity!
Registration: Any time or day prior to start of Auction on Nov., 3, 2012 at 11:00 am.
Terms and Conditions: To be sold under family’s immediate confirmation. If purchasing the 10 ± Acres,
$10,000 dollars down, if purchasing the 86 ± Acres, $15,000 dollars is required, and if purchasing the property in its entirety, $25,000 dollars down is the requirement, in the form of Cash, Cashier, or certified check written to Dustin C. Snyder Auctioneer Escrow Acct.
Contract: The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction with the deposit acting as a down payment.
Closing: Closing on or before 45 days.
Financing: Ag Choice Farm Credit / Country Home Mortgages. Contact Jeff Matyas, Loan Officer (NMLS
ID:or a bank of your choice.
For more information contact: Dustin C. Snyder, www.dustinsnyderauctioneer.com