147 Acre Farm Auction in Benton
Sat., Sept. 22 at 11am
Pine Township, Columbia County
412 Hemlock Hollow Rd., Benton, PA 17814
• Excellent Recreational Property
• Peaceful / Private Setting
• 3 Bedroom - 1 Bath Farmhouse
• Aesthetically Pleasing Views of Mountain Side
• Mature Timber of 45+/- Acres
• 80+/- Acres Tillable
• Small Meandering Stream
• 2% Realtor Participation Invited
Address: 412 Hemlock Hollow Rd., Benton, PA 17814
Township: Pine Twp.
Parcel: 29 07 00600
Deed Book/Page: 13
Taxes: District: Millville
Clean & Green: No
Open / Tillable: 80+/- Acres
Wooded: Approx 45+/- Acres
Residual Acres: Composed of pasture and home/barn site
Types of Woodland: Hardwoods Oak (variety), Cherry
Topography: Flat / Rolling / Sloping
Home: 3 Bedrooms (large in size)
Bath: 1 Bath
Foundation: Block / Stone
Hot Water: Electric
Electric: 100 Amp
Heat: Oil & Wood Forced Hot Air
• Main Bank Barn 40'x60'
• Cement Storage Silo 14'x60'
• Detached 3-Car Garage 24'x32'
• Machine Shed 32'x75'
• Workshop (2-Story) 30'x40' (5) Horse Stalls Below
Property is currently enrolled in Conservation Reserve Program. It generates approximately r (80.1 acres .23 per acre).
The sellers have agreed to allow the buyer the option to continue in CRP until 9/30/2018 OR the sellers will be responsible to take the property out of the CRP program at no cost to the
buyer. Please see internet for a copy of the contract.
OIL & GAS RIGHTS
• Property is currently under an oil & gas lease from Williams Production Appalachia LLC, filed
• Sellers (grantors) are conveying 25% of their ownership in/on under said premises of the oil and gas rights.
• A proposed well (natural gas) on the adjoining property has been approved and is proposed by
XTO Energy Inc. (known as Levan Unit) Please see internet for copy of oil and gas proposed well plot plan, as well as a copy of the memorandum of oil and gas lease, CRP agreement, soil plot map.
Property is located in northern Columbia County, bordering Lycoming County to its west.
Registration: Any time or day prior to start of Auction on Sept., 22, 2012 at 11:00 am.
Terms and Conditions: To be sold under family’s immediate confirmatio 00 dollars down Cashier, Certified Check written to Dustin C. Snyder Escrow Account. A 6% buyer premium will be charged and it is to be paid by buyer as part of purchase price.
Contract: The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction with the deposit acting as a down payment.
Closing: Closing on or before 45 days.
Disclaimer: All information regarding the property for sale is from reliable sources, but no warranty is made by the Seller or Auctioneer. Sold with clean clear title. All information conveyed at auction takes precedence over written and verbal previous information.
Financing: Ag Choice Farm Credit / Country Home Mortgages. Contact Jeff Matyas, Loan Officer (NMLS ID: 646340) 570.991.1338 or a bank of your choice.