The Ellis Tract is located in eastern Marion County. The property consists of well-managed and recently planted premerchantable pines and natural hardwoods along Buck Creek.
A detailed list of property attributes includes:
- Over 198 Acres of Premerchantable Pines -
- Mature Hardwood Bottoms along Buck Creek -
- Natural Pond Areas Ideal for Duck Habitat -
- Convenient to Good Timber Markets -
- Excellent Interior Road System Accessing All Areas -
- Over 5000 Feet of Frontage Along County Road 129 -
- Excellent Food Sources for Deer, Turkey, Ducks and other Wild Game -
- Easily Accessible from Buena Vista, Ellaville, and Americus -
- Offered Exclusively by AFM Land Sales, LLC -
- Offering Price: $1,280/Acre -
- Call Nathan Greer, Broker -
From Ellaville, travel west along Highway 26 to the Marion County line. Turn right onto County Road 128. Travel north along County Road 128 to County Road 129. Turn right and property starts on the right approx. 500 feet.