• Beautiful 59.51 +/- acre farm located in Toccoa, Georgia
• 85% +/- in pasture, fenced and cross fenced.
• Spring and creek.
• 1800+/- sq. ft. 3 BR, 2 BA updated country home.
• Two wells and city water.
• Good paved road frontage, two miles to Hwy. 17 and Toccoa.
• Shop building, corn crib, storage building.
• Great neighborhood, close to schools and shopping.
• Close to Russell Management Area of National Forest.
More Farm Details
Gently Rolling Terrain
Paved Road Access
City / County Water Service
MLS / Other ID
Posted on FARMFLIP
1,903 Days Ago
1,839 Days Ago
Farm features, descriptions, details, sales history, photos, maps, boundaries and files are deemed reliable and provided "as is" without guarantee, warranty, representation, expressed or implied by FARMFLIP or its advertisers, and is subject to errors, omissions, sale or withdrawal. Contact the advertiser directly regarding this listing.
Southern Heritage Land Co., Inc.
When calling broker, please say, "I saw your listing Farmland on FARMFLIP."
At Southern Heritage Land Company, our main goal is to provide comprehensive, professional services to property sellers and buyers. We are a real estate brokerage firm specializing in farms, timber, recreational and large acreage tracts, commercial and subdivision developments, and other land for sale in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana.