5+/- Acres Elegant Board & Batten Sided Home & Garage
Real Estate Auction - Saturday, July 14 at 11:00am
Madison Twp, Columbia County
68 Coal Mine Rd.
Bloomsburg PA 17815
Starting Opening Bid: 2 Meandering Streams
• 15 Minutes from Bloomsburg & Danville
• 3 Bedrooms / 2 Baths
• Large Master Suite with Walk-out Balcony
• Grounds Well Manicured
• Interior - Exposed Post / Beam
• Heated 2-Car Detached Garage
• Pond / Waterfall
• Home Comes With O 15,000 Of Amenities
• 2% Realtor Participation Invited
• Property Boarders State Game Lands #226 Containing 4,335 Acres.
Address: 68 Coal Mine Rd., Bloomsburg PA 17815
School District: Millville Area School District
Parcel #: 21 11 00105
Square Footage: 1,800±
Taxes: A Basement: Crawl Space / Clean & Dry
Electric: 200 Amp
Roof: Shingled (2004)
Heat: Wood, Propane-LP Heater, Electric Baseboard
Water: Well, new well pump
Additional Amenities: Tool Shed, 2-Car Detached Garage, Enclosed Hot Tub
Interior of Home: Exposed Post & Beam
Living Room 18'x14'
Dining Room: 15'x10' Hardwood Floors
Bedrooms: #1 - 27'x18' Large Master
#2 - 11'x11'
#3 - 11'x11'
Exterior of Home: Board & Batten
Home: Located in a cozy area of Columbia County.
Garage: 2-Car detached, LP heated, cement floor, board & batten sided
Hunting/Recreational: Property borders over 4,335 acres of state game lands allowing excellent hunting with access to thousands of acres and numerous food plots prepared by the state.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES INCLUDED IN SALE:
• Hot Springs 5 persons hot tub (2yrs old)
• Enclosed privacy over hot tub
• Hearthstone Wood Stove (Heritage Soap Stone)
• Cast iron Monessen LP Heater
• Old Hickory 6-chair and table dining room set, by Shelbyville Indiana
• Antique stove, Elmira Stove Works
• All appliances (Kenmore refrigerator & dishwasher)
• Kenmore washer & dryer
• Complete playground set
Registration: Any time or day prior to start of Auction on July, 14 2012 at 11 am.
Terms and Conditions: To be sold under owner’s immediate confirmation. Cashier, Certified Check written to Dustin C. Snyder Escrow Account or Cash in the amount ,000 required at the time of auction as a down payment.
Contract: The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction with the deposit acting as a down payment.
Closing: Closing in 45 days.
Disclaimer: All information regarding the property for sale is from reliable sources, but no warranty is made by the Seller or Auctioneer. Prospective purchasers must rely exclusively upon their own analysis of the property and due diligence.
Financing: Ag Choice Farm Credit / Country Home Mortgages. Contact Jeff Matyas, Loan Officer (NMLS ID: 646340) 570.991.1338 or a bank of your choice.