60+/- ACRES, Commercial Land Auction
Sat., June 16 at Noon
Hemlock Township, Columbia County
Interstate 80 and 42 Interchange (exit 232 Buckhorn)
COMMERCIAL LAND AUCTION INCLUDING 100 EDU’s - GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
• 100 EDU’s would cost to buy this amount of sewage capacity
• High Traffic Area (see website for counts)
• No Buyer’s Premium, Bid Price is Sale Price
• Zoned Commercial / Agricultural
• Borders Columbia Mall, Near Walmart, Lowes, and Home Depot
• Excellent Development Opportunity
• Sewer Connections Available
• Rt. 42 • Bloomsburg PA 17815 (Buckhorn)
• Turn This Vacant Land Into a Prosperous Business Investment
• 2% Realtor Participation Invited
EDU’s: Refer to Equivalent Dwelling Units (EDU), a unit of sewage capacity. This property has been assigned 100 EDU’s. This sewage capacity will remain available for construction that begins on or before December 31, 2015. All EDU’s are subject 150 per EDU annual reservation fee. The current cost to purchase an EDU from Hemlock Municipal Sewer Cooperative i ch.
Developers - This is the BUY OF A LIFETIME!
Site Location: Approximately 3,000 feet north of Interstate 80 on the east side of Route 42 in Buckhorn, Columbia County, Pennsylvania. All Utilities available: Electric, natural gas, public sewer and potable water. Retail neighbors include: Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, T & A Truck Stop, Perkins Family Restaurant, Cracker Barrel Restaurant, Holiday Inn Lodging, Econolodge, Wendy’s, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Burger King, Verizon Wireless, Columbia Mall, Geisinger-Buckhorn Office, AT&T, Quaker Stake & Lube, plus many more restaurants and retail stores. Over 6,000 people work within this area, with only 2,000 residing in Hemlock Twp.
• Rt 42 was upgraded from 2 lanes to 4 lanes to handle the high amount of traffic
• Easy access to Interstate 80 and Route 42 - rolling / sloping typography
• Subdivision potential
• Highly populated and high traffic area attracting high amounts of consumers.
Parcel ID #: 18 02 03900
Deed Book/Page: 379/869
Parcel Size: 60± Acres
Zoning: Commercial / Agricultural
Existing Use: Agricultural
Approxima ation: Now or prior to the day of Sale June 16, 2012 before start of sale 12 PM.
Terms and Conditions: An amount of ,000 in form of cash, cashier’s or business check will be required as a down payment, written to Attorneys Derr, Pursel, Luschas and Napersack Escrow Account, if successful high bidder. To be sold under owner’s immediate confirmation.
Contract: The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction with the deposit acting as a down payment. Closing: Will be on or before 45 days following auction date. Disclaimer: All information regarding the property for sale is from reliable sources, but no warranty is made by the Seller or Auctioneer. Prospective purchasers must rely exclusively upon their own analysis of the property and due diligence.