23+/- ACRES Commercial Land Auction Including 41 EDU’s
Sat., June 16 at Noon, Hemlock Township, Columbia County
Interstate 80 and 42 interchange (exit 232 Buckhorn)
COMMERCIAL LAND AUCTION INCLUDING 41 EDU’s - PRIME INVESTMENT • 41 EDU’s would cost to buy
• No Buyer’s Premium, Bid Price is Sale Price
• Sewer Connections Available
• Near Columbia Mall, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot
• One Of The Largest Growing Exits Along Interstate 80
• Rt. 42 • Bloomsburg PA 17815 (Buckhorn)
• Borders Geisinger Medical Office Building (Employs 600 People)
• Excellent Investment Property
• Zoned Commercial / High Traffic Counts
• 2% Realtor Participation Invited
• Endless Opportunities
EDU’s: Refer to Equivalent Dwelling Units (EDU), a unit of sewage capacity. This property has been assigned 41 EDU’s. This sewage capacity will remain available for construction that begins on or before December 31, 2015. All EDU’s are subject 150 per EDU annual reservation fee. The current cost to purchase an EDU from Hemlock Municipal Sewer Cooperative i ch.
Directions: From Interstate 80 and Route 42 interchange (Exit 232) continue on 42 north for approximately 3,000 ft. Property is located on left/west side of Rt 42. Please watch for auction signs.
Investors & Developers Now Is The Time To Buy!
Site Location: Approximately 3,000 feet north of Interstate 80 on the west side of Route 42 in Buckhorn, Columbia County, Pennsylvania. All Utilities available: Electric, natural gas, public sewer and potable water. Retail neighbors include: Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, T & A Truck Stop, Perkins Family Restaurant, Cracker Barrel Restaurant, Holiday Inn Lodging, Econolodge, Wendy’s, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Burger King, Verizon Wireless, Columbia Mall, Geisinger-Buckhorn Office, AT&T, Quaker Stake & Lube, plus many more retail stores. Over 6,000 people work within this area.
• Rt 42 was upgraded to from 2 lane to 4 lane to handle the high amount of traffic
• Easy access to Interstate 80 and Route 42 - rolling / sloping typography
• Subdivision potential
• Highly populated and high traffic area attracting high amounts of consumers.
Parcel ID #: 18 02 03900
Deed Book/Page: 379/869
Parcel Size: 23± Acres
Existing Use: Agricultural
Approxima ation: Now or anytime prior to day of Sale June 16, 2012 before start of sale 12 PM.
Terms and Conditions: An amount of ,000 in form of cash, cashier’s or business check will be required as a down payment, written to Attorneys Derr, Pursel, Luschas and Napersack Escrow Account, if successful high bidder. To be sold under owner’s immediate confirmation.
Contract: The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction with the deposit acting as a down payment.
Closing: Will be on or before 45 days following auction date.
Disclaimer: All information regarding the property for sale is from reliable sources, but no warranty is made by the Seller or Auctioneer. Prospective purchasers must rely exclusively upon their own analysis of the property and due diligence.