Horse Lover’s Paradise, Fisherman’s Heaven
This 40± acre hideaway is just a 5-minute boat ride from the famous Red River which is ideal for bass, catfish and crappie fishing - and only 5 miles from historic Natchitoches, LA - the home of “Steel Magnolias,” Northwestern State University and the perfect location for those wishing to experience the culture of northern Louisiana.
Resort Property Features:
• 40± acres of beautiful scenery,
• pastures and woods to explore
• Six Cajun rental cabins on the water
• that are fully furnished and sleep five
• Horse barn with 10 Priefert stalls
• and a Priefert round pen
• Lighted riding arena & riding trails
• Concrete boat ramp on Bayou Pierre
• Three-bedroom home
• Easy access off of U.S. Highway 1
Whether you seek an investment opportunity, to pursue resort management or simply a private compound to enjoy fantastic recreational activities, this property is ideal for you!
¦ Country - Edgar Gaddis Realty
620 Rush St., Coushatta, LA 71019 ?
Licensed by Louisiana Real Estate Commission
Each office independently owned & operated.