Auction - Hollow Magnolia Plantation - 1,007 +/- Acres in Nassau County, Florida
Selling Divided, In Combinations, or As a Whole
Saturday, February 11th @ 10:30 A.M.
All Real Estate will Sell from Tract 2 Located at 36849 Mizell Tract Road, Hilliard, FLDear Prospective Bidder,
Hudson and Marshall is proud to have been selected by the owners of Hollow Magnolia Plantation to handle the sale of this unique North Florida property. Nestled among Spanish moss-draped live oaks and abundant wildlife, this is the ideal property for sportsman to relax and hunt on this undeveloped rare tract of land in Florida?s plantation country.
Hollow Magnolia Plantation has had a wildlife management program for years to help ensure a healthy, growing population for hunting opportunities. We encourage you to inspect this tract of land prior to auction day and come prepared to purchase excellent property at AUCTION prices!
Best of luck in your bidding:
Hudson & Marshall, Inc.
1,007+/- Acres in Nassau County, Florida
* Prime Location on US Highway 1
* 1 Mile of US Highway 1 Frontage
* Rare Tract of Undeveloped Hunting Land
* Selling Divided, In Combinations or As a Whole
* Furnished Hunting Lodge with Large Meeting Room, Commercial Grade Kitchen, Walk-In Cooler, Screened In Porch, Fireplace and More!
* Good Interior Roads on the Plantation
* Wildlife Management Program
* Zoned Agriculture (It will be the Purchaser's responsibility to file the required paperwork with the County to maintain this status)
* Minutes from Hilliard & Callahan, FL
* Within 30 Miles to Jacksonville, Fernandina Beach and Amelia Island
For More Information or To View the Property , Call