* A beautiful natural resources tract that has abundant minerals, timber, wildlife and brow views of Bogan and Kincaid Mountains
* Good interior road system
* Several potential lake sites, several streams on property
* Great candidate for a conservation easement with several already in place within close proximity to the tract
* A well managed hunting lease program with option to either renew or terminate
* Mature old growth hardwoods and natural pine stands
More Farm Details
Gently Rolling Terrain
Gravel Road Access
MLS / Other ID
Posted on FARMFLIP
2,132 Days Ago
1,763 Days Ago
Farm features, descriptions, details, sales history, photos, maps, boundaries and files are deemed reliable and provided "as is" without guarantee, warranty, representation, expressed or implied by FARMFLIP or its advertisers, and is subject to errors, omissions, sale or withdrawal. Contact the advertiser directly regarding this listing.
Southern Heritage Land Co., Inc.
When calling broker, please say, "I saw your listing Potential Conservation Investment on FARMFLIP."
At Southern Heritage Land Company, our main goal is to provide comprehensive, professional services to property sellers and buyers. We are a real estate brokerage firm specializing in farms, timber, recreational and large acreage tracts, commercial and subdivision developments, and other land for sale in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana.