Sunlight Ranch is the largest recreational ranch available in the Roaring Fork Valley providing easy access to Aspen and Vail and just 6 miles from the resort town of Glenwood Springs. The 1,115-acre property includes over one mile of creek frontage, water rights, irrigated hay fields, stocked ponds, tended gardens and manicured landscaping. In addition to varied terrain on the ranch, it also adjoins the White River National Forest providing unlimited recreational opportunities. This scenic and historic ranch comes complete with a main residence, numerous guest homes, barns and cabins, all in a tranquil, private setting with a mixture of lush meadows, cottonwood-lined creeks, and tree-covered hillsides.
* The largest recreational ranch available in the Roaring Fork Valley located just 6 miles from Glenwood Springs, and approximately 40 miles from airports in Aspen and Eagle (Vail).
* Adjoins White River National Forest and the Sunlight Ski Area, affording thousands of acres of endless recreational activities including hiking, horseback riding, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, and cross-country skiing.
* Includes over one mile of Four Mile Creek and seven ponds, offering fly-fishing for brown and rainbow trout.
* World class fly-fishing just down the road in the Frying Pan and Roaring Fork Rivers.
* Terrain includes mixture of cottonwood lined creek bottom, lush landscaping around the homes, irrigated fields, ponds, oak brush, aspens, spruce and pines.
* Numerous improvements located in separate private enclaves throughout the ranch including main home with pool, guest homes, barns and cabins.
* Incredible trail system on adjoining White River National Forest with over 120 miles of improved and maintained trails leading from the ranch and reaching across three counties and two additional National Forests.
* Located in Unit 43, known for its big bull elk and world-class trophy mule deer hunting, a record 250+ inch Boone and Crockett buck was harvested nearby.
* Nearby Glenwood Springs is known for its world famous hot springs, spas, resorts and hotels, shops, banks, restaurants, hospital and championship golf courses.
Contact Ken Mirr.