Luxury, Land & Lifestyle: Stunning 74-Acre Private Lakefront Estate | Near Kansas City, Mo.
Bidding Ends: November 30 - 1:00 pm
Tours By Appointment | Saturday, November 19 & 26 - 11am-2pm
LUXURY, Land & Lifestyle: Stunning 74-Acre Private Lakefront Estate | Near Kansas City, Mo.
Perched atop pastoral Northwest Missouri rolling hills near Kansas City offering gorgeous unobstructed views in every direction and show-stopping sunsets is this breathtaking 74-acre luxury lakefront estate. At the heart of this estate is an impressive 11,000 sf brick and stone residence that combines the perfect balance of private accommodations, luxuriously livable spaces for every day and expansive areas for casual or formal gatherings indoors and out. Gather around the dramatic 2-story stone wood-burning fireplace for a cozy night in. Relax and unwind with a bottle of wine preparing a delectable dinner in your luxurious chef's kitchen and choose to dine in or dine Al fresco on your fire-warmed outdoor living space. After dinner 4,000 sf of lower-level entertaining space awaits complete with heated floors, full wet bar, home theater, pool table, shuffleboard, golf simulator, exercise room, trophy lodge, outdoor hot tub and more. As the day winds down retreat to your main level private master hideaway and spa with heated floors, Jetta water bath, steam shower and more.
At the end of the drive you'll admire the 8500 sf, steel, clear span building that's insulated and features a regulation pickleball court for some fun competition with family and friends. There's plenty of room for your tractor and equipment, boat, utv, cars, etc. while also providing a workshop for all of your projects and 4-stalls and tack room for the horses and saddles.
Beyond the buildings are gorgeous rolling hills, open pastures, green meadows, woodland areas, firepit and a stocked, spring-fed 9-acre lake for your outdoor enjoyment. Gather with family and friends for a game of sand volleyball, saddle up the horses or fire up the Atv's for a trail ride, head down to the lake for a boat ride or water skiing and don't miss out on the incredible sunset as the sun descends and reflects off the water.
Behind the scenes you'll see that no money was spared and appreciate the quality commercial construction built with sustainability in mind, attention to detail, top-of amenities, high-end finishes, energy efficient solar array, backup generation system and more.
This lovely property is being offered in three tracts.
- Property Highlights
• Home | 11,238 sf living area | 5-bedrooms | 7-baths | 4,000 sf lower level | 3-car garage
• Gourmet Kitchen | Designer appliances; Rich alder cabinets & wood floors; Supple granite tops
• Great Room |Dramatic 2-story stone wood burning fireplace; Wall of windows; Spectacular views
• Master Sanctuary | Cozy fireplace; Sitting room; Spa bath; Heated floors; Substantial walk-in closet
• Lower Level | Open entertainment; Wet bar; Home theater; Gym; Golf simulator; Office; Lodge
• Other Spaces | Den; Hearth room; Dining room; Spacious Loft; Covered porch; Deck; Covered patio
• Additional | Commercial construction; Sustainability; High-end finishes; Solar; Backup generator
• Outbuilding | 8,500 sf; Insulated; Clear span; Storage; Workshop; Pickleball court; 4-Horse stalls
• Outdoor | 74-acres; Rolling hills; Woodlands; Fire Pit; Sand volleyball; Hot tub; 9-Acre lake; Dock
• Location | 30 min. KCI Airport | 40 mi. Kansas City | 22 mi. Smithville Lake & Golf | 10 mi. St. Joseph
- The Offering | The property is being offered for bidding in three tracts
- Tract 1 | Spectacular 11, 238 sf Luxury home; 8,500 sf Outbuilding; 40.04-Acres
- Tract 2 | Adjoining 33.85-Acres; 9-Acre lake; Dock; Boat house
- Tract 3 | Private 74-Acre Luxury Lakefront Estate (Tracts 1 & 2)
Directions to Farm
I-29 to US-169 (exit 44), turn east to SE State Route T, then north to the property. Watch for signs.