33-acres on Harry Priddy Road just west of the quaint town of Americus, GA where you'll find a lovely revitalized downtown with plenty of restaurants and shopping. Americus is a cool college town and is home to The University of Southwest Georgia. This land is perfect for a Country Homesite or a small hunting tract. Here are some features:
• Fully Wooded with Loblolly Pine Planted in 2014, Several Large Meadows, Established Food Plots, and Extensive Interior Road System.
• This Tract is Surrounded by Irrigated Row Crops.
• Power is On Site Even Though the Tract is Very Rural, It's Located 1.2-Miles Down a Dirt Road. If You Want to Get Off The Grid, This is It.
• Extremely High Population of Deer, Turkey, Small Game, Sumter Co is Famous for Big Deer in the Flint River Corridor.
• 30-Min from Albany, 1-Hour from Columbus, 2-Hours from Hartsfield Airport
• Additional 29-Acre Tract is Also Available, Call Broker for Showing Instructions.