A wise guy once said, "You can't buy happiness, but you can buy dirt." We think he had a point, particularly when you look at this gorgeous 12.56-Acre Oregon property.
Covered with trees, with power nearby, peaceful and private, and absolutely beautiful, this property is a real steal. Part of it fronts HWY 140 and is easily accessible from Kingfisher Drive off of the Hwy, and there is a small clearing near the center, which could be perfect for building. Wildhorse Creek is just across Kingfisher Road to the north, the terrain is mostly flat, and there is only one neighbor to the east. You are going to have a lot of fun on this property, and for the days you want to venture offsite, there are lots of options. Via HWY 140, you have easy access to Dairy, Beatty, and Bonanza (all less than 12 miles away) for a fun small-town experience and for supplies. Klamath Falls Lakeview Forest State Park is only 3 miles to the south for unforgettable hikes and wildlife watching, and Upper Klamath Lake is less than 1hr west for fun times fishing and on the water.
Whether you are looking for a place to settle and put down roots, or want to make a savvy investment, you couldn't have discovered a more perfect opportunity. Don't waste time chasing dollars aimlessly - make them count on these 12.56 acres surrounded by your friends and family.
Motivated seller. Selling for 10K Less that nearby property.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $29,250 ($29,000 down payment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $445/Month for 99 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Klamath Falls Forest Estates HWY 66 Plat 4
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 2.35 ac
- Legal Description: Klamath Falls Forest Estates HWY 66 Plat 4 Block - 97 Lot - 1
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
42.340081, -121.397086 & 42.340428, -121.399947
42.341225, -121.399547 & 42.341094, -121.397603
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $68.12/Year
- Zoning: Rural Residential
Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) - a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days.
RVs are allowed on the property for up to 21 days every 6 months without a house being built.
Residential Building is allowed.
- Hoa/Poa: No. There is a Road Maintenance association - dues are approximately $45/Year.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Cardinal Dr, Kingfisher Dr
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Power at Road. Contact Pacific Powers