13.02Ac of Level, Serene, Private Country Living, Selling 51% Below Value.
Contact Compound Holdings to learn more.
1. Looking for a quiet space to build a country retreat? Look no further.
2. Level grass land with many possibilities for a private residence, farm or development.
3. Multiple Purchase Options Available. This deal is priced to sell at $34,999 cash or finance $39,999 with $7,999 down and $582 per monthly payments for 84 months.
This land is just waiting for that special someone to see its full potential. Windsor is in an equestrian-friendly area with close access to State Parks for hiking, kayaking, fishing and many other outdoor recreations. And the highly rated Oakwood-Windsor Elementary, M. B. Kennedy Middle and South Aiken High schools are nearby making the area not only an outdoorist's dream location but also an excellent neighborhood for a family too. Additionally, Aiken is within 20 minutes, Augusta, GA, only 47 minutes away and Columbia within 1 hour. Don't miss this opportunity to enjoy country living at its best, call today.
- Single Family Home
- Lot Type - Land
- Sale Price - $34,999
- State - South Carolina
- County - Aiken
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 226 00 16 003
- Property Usage - Single Family Home
- Property Address - 0 Pipeline Rd, Lot 0, Windsor, SC 29856.
- Size - 13.02 Acre(s)
- Road Access - Yes, Unpaved
- Electricity - At the Street
- Well & Septic - Private
- Market Value - Similar sized lots in the area are listed for $102,000
- Pipeline Rd is an unpaved road.
- Lot GPS Coordinates: 33.472934, -81.514086
- 35 Gasline Rd is the address to the neighbors house, which is a home near the property.
- Aiken State Park, 9 minutes away - This is a small state park but has everything from hiking trails, a swimming area, pond and fishing lakes to a camping tent/RV section, cabins and canoeing.
- Citizens Park, 18 minutes away - The park is a nice place to take the kids and definitely recommended for a fun outing to get some fresh air.
- Western Carolina State Fairgrounds, 22 minutes away - What a fantastic place for family fun, from the rides to the delicious fair-food.
- Richardson's Lake Water Park, 28 minutes away - The water park is a good place to bring the kids to cool off on a hot day at the sandy beach, water slides or diving board areas.
Buy this lot today for just $7,999 down to finance $39,999 OR save now and buy with $34,999.
Got Questions? We Have Answers.
- Call/Txt/Email Compound Holdings.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask.
- Don't hesitate. Connect with us today while this deal is still Available.
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.