Anderson County, Belton, South Carolina UNITED STATESType of Property : Development or residential land
recreational landIrrigated : NoResidence : NoTotal Area : 146.50 acresCropland Acres : Contact seller or broker/agent belowAsking Price : $732,Sale Options :Price Per Acre : $5,Web Site :
Real Estate for Sale-Limitations Clause
All information is assumed to be accurate and substantially correct but no assumption of
Liability is intended.
Neither the seller nor the agent nor any of their representatives warrant the completeness
or accuracy of the information included in this package.
No representatives or warranties are expressed or implied as to the property or its condition,
Boundaries or logging feasibility.
Prospective buyers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this informationSummary of Data
!. LOCATION Anderson County, South Carolina, southeast of Belton, SC. See maps.
2. DESCRIPTION 146.5 +/- acres of mixed hardwood and pine including an 8.8 acre pond. Limited surface water with associated wet riparian areas on the north side of the property. Topography is gently rolling. The closest 4-lane highway 3 miles away is Highway 76 on the west side of Belton. Other 4 lane highways and distances are SC 29 at 10 miles and Highway 25 at 13 miles. Land has approximately 990 ft. frontage on Newry Road (paved), Present timber value is estimated at $1,400. The property has been intensively managed for timber for almost 3 decades. It is well stocked with loblolly pines. A timber cruise is available upon request. With the many 10 inch trees soon to grow to 12 trees their value could realistically double in value in 6 yearsHIGHEST AND BEST USE Residential with possible use of supplemental acreage for the 117 acres for sale to the west.
4. IMPROVEMENTS Gas, electricity, phone, water- 6 inch line on Beeks road about .2 mile to the south. Belton City Sewer is located approximately 3300 feet toward Belton in front of the Milliken Peerless Plant. The city sewer capacity can easily serve the area being offered for sale.
5. PRICE $ 908,300 ( $ 6,200 per acre)
6. PRESENT USE Timberland / Vacant
7. ROAD FRONTAGE 990 ft.+/- on Newry Road.
8. PROPERTY TAX Approximately $ 1.60 per acre
9. RESTRICTIONS None
10. ADJACENT PROPERTY AVAILABLE AND NOW LISTED 117 Acres @ $9,000/Acre. The adjacent property is between Highway 76 property and the west side of this property. Listed by Thurmond & Associates, IncSee Highway 76 Property, www.thurmondinc.com for more details. This property and the 146 acres above totals approximately 263 acresContact Info :
124 Forest Glen Drive
Thurmond & Associates, Inc.
Piedmont, South CarolinaAddress Info :Newry Road
Belton, South CarolinaUnited States