Highway 76 Tract
Anderson County, Belton, South Carolina UNITED STATES
Type of Property : commercial land
land - Industrial
Irrigated : No
Residence : No
Total Area : 117.00 acres
Cropland Acres : 13.00 acres
Asking Price :
Sale Options :
Price Per Acre :
Web Site :
Summary of Data
1. LOCATION Anderson County, South Carolina, south of Belton, SC See maps.
2. DESCRIPTION 117 +/- acres of mixed hardwood, pine and cropland. Very limited surface water with associated wet riparian areas. Topography is gently rolling. The cloest 4-lane highway 3 miles away, is Highway 76 on the west side of Belton. Other 4 lane highways and distances are SC 29 at 10 miles and Highway 25 at 13 miles. Land has approximately 150 ft. frontage on Beeks Road (paved), 2310 feet +/- frontage on the Greenville & Western Railway, and 1800 feet +/- frontage on SC Highway 76(paved).
Other rail services available as below. These diverse rail services are very important transportation facilities for this property.
Greenville & Western Railway- East side of Highway 76 with connections to CSX in Pelzer, SC. going towards Honea Path this track ends near Hamby Road. 286,000 lbs load capable.
Pickens Railroad- Western side of 76 with connections to Norfolk Southern in Anderson, SC (With crossover connection to Greenville & Western just south of property) and this track ends in Honea Path
General Approximate costs to connect
Main Line Switch- 50,000
Establish Siding- 150 per linear foot
Actual fees would be determined by there engineer depending on grade, length, road crossings etc. These costs figures came from Steve Hawkins-Greenville & Western Railway.
Contacts for Greenville & Western Railway, LLC
Steve Hawkins Office tele-
Chip & Nancy Johnson Office tele-
Donald Sims Cell-
3. HIGHEST AND BEST USE Front-commercial or industrial, and rear residential
4. IMPROVEMENTS Gas, electricity, phone, water- 12 inch line on Highway 76 on the east side and 6 inch line on Beeks Road. Belton City Sewer is located approximately 1400 feet toward Belton in front of the Milliken Peerless Plant. The city sewer Capacity can easily serve the area being offered for sale.
5. PRICE 1,053,000 ( 9000 per acre)
6. PRESENT USE Timberland and Cropland/ Vacant
7. ROAD FRONTAGE 150 ft.+/- on Beeks Road and 1800 on Highway 76.
8. PROPERTY TAX 1.60 per acre
9. RESTRICTIONS None
10. ADJACENT PROPERTY AVAILABLE AND NOW LISTED 146 Acres 6,200/Acre. The adjacent property is between the Highway 76 property and Newry Road (Paved). Listed by Thurmond & Associates, Inc. 1-. See Blake Property for more details. This property and the 117 acres above totals approximately 263 acres.
Contact Info :
124 Forest Glen Drive
Thurmond & Associates,Inc.
Piedmont, South Carolina 29673
Address Info :
6199 Belton Honea Path Hwy
Belton, South Carolina 29627