Description: This 251 acre parcel is located in southwest Chester County approximately 10 miles southwest of Henderson, TN and 90 miles east of down town Memphis. It is 7 miles south of Chickasaw State Park and offers paved public road frontage on Cave Springs Road. Additional public road access is available via Old Cave Springs road. The tract offers both young and older pine plantations as well as hardwood forest making it attractive to the investor and the sportsman. Big Buck Resort located near Hornsby, Tn currently retains an annual recreational lease. The parcel is utilized to provide excellent whitetail deer and turkey hunting for guests.
- 51 Acres of 2000 Pine Plantation
- 63 Acres of 1985 Pine Plantation
- 8 Acres of 1976 Pine Plantation
- 15 Acres of 1999 Pine Plantation
- 5 Acres of 1956 Pine Planation
- 106 Acres of Natural Hardwood