This 1,152 acre parcel is located 6 miles south of Lexington, TN very close to Pine Lake. This parcel lies between State Highway 22 and 22A and is adjacent to the Pine Lake residential subdivision. It is primarily comprised of young loblolly pine plantations that will provide the long term investor cash flow opportunities from thinning operations in 3 to 6 years. Two drainages that include in excess of 200 acres cross the parcel from west to east. These drains contain mixed hardwood timber. The timber types and stand composition on this tract provide splendid cover and mast crop needed to support wildlife. Whitetail deer and turkey are resident in an abundant supply. Paved public roads and gated internal roadways provide excellent access to all areas.
- 765 Acres in 2000 Pine Plantations
- 92 Acres in 1999 Pine Plantations
- 22 Acres in 1996 Pine Planations
- 32 Acres in 1992 Pine Plantations
- 213 Acres in Natural Hardwoods
- 28 Acres in Roads, Food plots, Ect.