• 25.4+- acres located between Athens and Jefferson off U.S. Hwy. 129.
• Wooded tract with large hardwoods and pines.
• Old home place site, perfect location to build nice home.
• 1 + acre of open land for food plot in the middle of property.
• Loaded with deer/turkey/small game.
• Good location for country estate, several family homes or subdivision.
• Joins Saddle Shoals Subdivision.
• Close to schools, shopping, commercial districts.
• Good paved road frontage on Cane Creek Road.
• Close to Hwy. 129 with easy access to I-85.
• Contact office for showing instructions.
Directions to Farm
From I-85, take the Jefferson Exit, right on U.S. Hwy 129 towards Athens, left on Archer Grove School Road, go 1 mile, left on Cane Creek Road, property on the right before Saddle Shoals.
More Farm Details
More Farms from Southern Heritage Land Co, Inc
- 280 AC : $2.69M
- 178.6 AC : $884K
- 190 AC : $1.86M
- 129.4 AC : $1.13M
- 44.8 AC : $553K
- 1,747 AC : $5.23M
- 998 AC : $7.78M
- 2,495 AC : $13.88M
- 63.9 AC : $268K
- 45.9 AC : $365K