• Great Hunting, 4-Wheeling & Timber Property, But Not Suitable For Building On. Very Remote, No Power, No Water, No Deeded Access.
• Learn more about lack of deeded access on the Cyprus Partners web site. Go to Blog post on access..Sometimes it's not a problem. Sometimes it is.
• Located in southern Shelby County on the Chilton County line
• Located about 5.6 miles southeast of Calera - from Calera it is 30 minutes to downtown Birmingham
• Access is on a private woods road about 3.4 miles behind a locked gate. The road is well-established and used by many landowners, but the property has no deeded access. ATV or 4×4 pickup required to reach the property.
• No utilities. Boundary lines marked in red paint
• About ¼ mile of frontage on Watson Creek + almost ½ mile on another smaller creek
• Watson Creek flows into Buxahatchee Creek about ¾ miles from the east line. Beautiful white Lily's are known to bloom in Watson Creek. It is possible to canoe from the property to the Coosa River via Waxahatchee Creek (about 13 miles)
• Call the agent (who is the forester who has managed this property for many years) to discuss timber value
• You are welcome to look at the property on your own (call agent for gate combo). Take the printable brochure available on the web site with you for access guidance.
Directions to Farm
Directions from I-65 Exit 228 (Calera): (40 minutes to the property)
Take AL Hwy 25 west toward Calera for 0.8 miles. Take a left on U S Hwy 31 and go 1.6 miles. Take a left on Shelby County Rd. 6 and go 0.4 miles. Take a left on Shelby County Rd. 67 and go 0.6 miles (crossing over I-65). When you reach a locked gate in front of you, take a right and go about 150 yards to another locked gate (call agent for combo before you go). Unlock the gate (locking it behind you) and go 0.6 miles to a fork in the road. Bear left at the fork and follow the black-dashed line on the topo map indicating the road to the property. You are welcome to look on your own (download the brochure from the web site and use the topo map and aerial photo as a guide). A 4-wheel drive pickup or ATV is a must to reach the property.
More Farm Details
Farm Price History
More Farms from Tom Brickman
- 7,208 AC : $41.4M
- 169 AC : $500K
- 46 AC : $88.2K
- 192 AC : $1.4M
- 275 AC : $422K
- 3,928 AC : $28.8M
- 96 AC : $361K
- 135 AC : $267K
- 61 AC : $268K
- 75.8 AC : $1.23M
- New31 AC : $75K
- 120 AC : $250K